The proposed criteria for approved pro bono work to be undertaken by law students are “here”
A working committee has been set up to review and confirm specific activities as qualifying Approved Pro Bono Work based on the approved criteria and guidelines.
The members of the Review Committee are:
- Ms Valerie Thean (Chairperson)
- Mr Lim Tanguy (Law Society Representative)
- A/P Lim Lei Theng (NUS Faculty of Law Representative)
- A/P Rathna Koman (SMU School of Law Representative)
- Mr David Quark (SILE Representative)